I have no competition: Anushka Sharma


Anushka SharmaWhen Kareena and all the other actresses of the Btown do not find anyone competition, the new starlet Anushka Sharma who has given three hits in her three film old career says that she is her own competition.
Anushka says that by every film she wants to improve and do the role better than her previous one. She says she is here to act and is doing it with utmost responsibility.
The chirpy actress who wooed the audience in her latest outing ‘Band Baaja Baraat’ says that she is not a part of the rat race. “It sounds cliched but I don’t really care if I’m tenth or hundredth in the ranking. The audience and industry apprecition for my work is all that matters. I’m my own competition because I’m becoming better with every film. But then, so are the others,” says Annushka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking b/tw Salman and Kangana

Soniya Mehra to seduce Imran Khan

Deepika Padukone yet to find The Man of her Dreams